Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

October is one of my favorite months of the year.  I love the idea of leaves changing color, the crisp, cool mornings, the smell of cinnamon and spice, pumpkin lattes at Starbucks, and the start of the holiday season. 

I love Halloween.

And this year, Alex loves Halloween too.

And it’s just not October without pumpkins.  My friend Amanda was planning to take her little boy Anthony to Sweet Berry Farms this year and as soon as she mentioned it I just knew we would have to take Alex.  Pumpkins…scarecrows…hay rides…a corn maze…it suddenly didn’t matter how much work we had to do around the house this weekend.  First thing this morning we hit Rudy’s for tacos, and headed out to Marble Falls for some good old-fashioned Fall festival fun!

IMG_9520

IMG_9522

IMG_9531

IMG_9569

IMG_9596

IMG_9611

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys had fun! Boo that we didn't run into you out there!

    ReplyDelete