Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Because

There is no cohesive theme to this post other than of course my super-duper, darling little cutie pie!  But here are a few random pictures from various things we have done in the past few weeks, I mean months.  Oops – I may have gotten a little behind again!

IMG_8628

Alex’s Rainbow Salad (from Story Time with Rachel)

IMG_8634 1

He ate every last bite himself!

IMG_9291

Pioneer Farms

IMG_9282

“On Stage” with the Biscuit Brothers at Pioneer Farms

IMG_3078

Alex and William

IMG_3386

Alex March 2009
I can’t believe he was ever this tiny.  =)

I know I am behind on blogging about E week, but I promise it is coming soon.  I think now I am caught up on all other events, though not for long, I’m sure!

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did he eat that all by himself?! OMG.

    I love his tiny picture! I can't believe we both had tiny babies in the same year :)

    ReplyDelete