Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baked Alaska!

I owe you a post all about “C” week, I know.  But I have so many things to blog about and so little time!  Or, really, I just can’t wait to post about my beautiful birthday cake and cake almost always takes precedence over everything else in the world, so here are some yummy shots of my first-ever taste of Baked Alaska. 

Note: I’ve waited thirty-something years for this, but it was worth every bite. I’ll be forever grateful that Dad possesses those cooking skills you need for an endeavor such as this or I’d be waiting another thirty-something years to try it.


IMG_9323

IMG_9326

IMG_9336

IMG_9344

IMG_9347

IMG_9355

IMG_9356

IMG_9359

Y.U.M.  Need I say more?  There’s an entire, beautiful half of cake left in my freezer, calling out to me…You’ll have to stare longingly at my cake and wait until tomorrow to learn about our adventures during “C” week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on pins and needles, bring me the C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures!!! I am so happy for you and so proud of you.
    Love,
    Mom Happy Birthday again.

    ReplyDelete