Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch

Alex (also known as The Crocodile Hunter Jr. or as he keeps insisting, "Steve" Johnson) took a drive through the safari today, Texas style.  Take a look.


And we did.  As long as hanging out the window to take pictures counts as being in the vehicle.




They are not shy...


But they are seriously cute.


















Goats.  A whole entire petting zoo of goats.  Need I say more?
  



They are adorable.


And they will SO eat your clothes.  And lick you.  
And poop on you if you don't watch out.  Go ahead.  Ask me how I know this.

 


That face (above) is for these fish (below)



This one is my favorite of all.  I tried to bring him home with us, but he didn't fit in the car (though he gave it a honest try).

No comments:

Post a Comment